Monday, July 13, 2009

Mobile Blogging

I never knew how much I wanted a blackberry until I got very behind on my blog for the second time. So much has happened since we were last together.....


1) June turned into July

2) I turned 30

3) I turned 30


is there an echo in here?


That may not seem like a lot - but let me tell you, it is! Let me see if I can rustle up some pictures somewhere.....

Nope! Not one single picture was taken the day of my birthday! Well, that's a slight exaggeration but still...my friend Denise is putting together a book with the pictures she took at the SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY John managed to put together without my knowledge!!!!!

And that was even after a fantastic (good words still fail me and you know how impossible that sounds, right?) dinner at Heidi's Mpls. French cuisine - I'll give you the list of what we had - check out their menu!

Appetizer ~ Watermelon Soup

Appetizer ~ Chefzilla Surprise (tempura battered soft-shell crab on black lentils)

John's Entree ~ Steamed Scottish Salmon

Aubrey ~ Pasta with Celery pesto and Fresh pulled mozzarella

(Some day I may figure out how to get my camera phone pictures from my email to my blog - SOME DAY)

I could keep going on and on but let's just say that the whole day was completely nothing less than extraordinary!

I have some very special friends...

Okay - Let's catch up with some other pictures


a girl


a harvest

a wedding

a race

a park


The End

No comments:

Post a Comment