Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Diversion/Conversion

So it's been a while for all you (1 person) people that read this blog. Hellooooo Illinois!

Recently I've had a chance to revisit my Taco Bell Stalking (read down into the entry and you'll find it) because of this. Some of you may know that shortly after my 2nd daughter was born she was diagnosed with a heart condition. A form of SVT (Supraventricular Tachycardia) called Persistent Juctional Reciprocating Tachycardia. Anyway I could go on but the cool thing is this:

I didn't ever think I would be any help for MckMama because upon his birth everything was revealed to be healed and resolved. Through God's sovereignty Stellan converted into SVT and I was pushed or driven to reconnect with Stellan's mama. I did and we shared some time and it was wonderful that something good came from a very scary time in my life.

This seems so cryptic, but I don't want to try to elaborate further while I'm still so jumbled about it. I can say this: when the Holy Spirit wants you to do something, He doesn't let up till it's done. (Even if it's out of your comfort zone)

So please pray for Stellan's little heart - that it would convert to a normal, steady rhythm. I know has little to do with Homeschooling, but it has much to do with me and my relationship with The Lord...

No comments:

Post a Comment