Monday, June 8, 2009

Time of Adjustment

Today was our first Monday after the last day of school...
There was a lot of attitude and a lot of whining and the kids were crabby too.


#1's coughing is started to fade, #2 was acting a little funky (enough to check her heart a couple times), and #3 - well - she's started to scream for attention.


While #2's heart is on my mind, I've just read that Stellan's blood pressure is elevated and he will be going in for an echo and ekg tomorrow morning. I'm sad for MckMama's stress and will keep all that lifted up in prayer tomorrow. There are those times when Drs tell you things or you listen to your baby's chest and your heart drops. It more than drops - it feels like it's turning inside out...


I don't have a whole lot to say on that matter. It just makes me really really tired (Yawn)



Goodnight....

Zzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment